A streamlined, framelock folder that is both capable and classy, the Odessa is the perfect choice for an EDC knife. Dual thumbstuds allow for easy, ambidextrous one-hand open and the framelock secures the blade while in use. An elegant stainless steel handle gives this knife a modern appeal, while the drop point blade is capable of handling the day to day.
A frame lock functions like a liner lock, but the locking mechanism is a section of the handle “frame”—on the side of the knife. The “frame lock” is a channeled lock arm that moves inward to lock against the blade when the knife is opened. Pushing outward releases it from its “locked position” so the user can close the blade. Benefits are fewer moving parts and lighter weight. Frame locks are typically 1-hand open, 1-hand close.
- Blade Length: 3.125" (7.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.375" (11.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.50" (19.0 cm)
- Blade Steel: 7Cr Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.110" (2.8 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 4.90 oz. (138.9 g)
- UPC Code: 033753159909