Men's insulated jacket keeps you warm and moving comfortably in extreme cold.
Carhartt Yukon Extremes gear is engineered for ultimate performance in the coldest conditions. This insulated coat has extra stretch across the shoulders for a full range of motion and it fights off cold, wind, and light rain so you can work through any weather.
- 6.5-ounce, 500-denier Cordura® nylon shell
- 150g 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless insulation for warmth without the weight
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Carbon Black reflective taping on center back and front pockets
- Wind Fighter® technology tames the wind
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent (DWR) keeps you dry and moving in light rain
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with hidden snaps for attaching optional hood
- Rib-knit storm cuffs help keep out the cold
- Droptail hem
- 3M™ reflective Carhartt patch
- Left-chest map pocket with zipper closure; Two lower-front pockets with snap closure; Right-chest snap-button pocket; Inner zip and hook-and-loop pockets
- Model height: 6'2"; Chest size: 40.5"; Wearing size M
- Mfg# 104460